I'm already in a panic. It's completely normal and my anxious certainty that I have completely fucked up the first half of the semester and now I need to put my ass in over drive is probably the reason WHY I manage not to be a chronic C student.
Even with that admission, I feel the heartburn bubbling up in my chest from the fretting that I've royally screwed myself already this semester and I'm wondering if I can push my grades in my classes to B's (or A's, if I can manage) before it's too late and I lose my scholarship.
I'm already scraping a C in my Art History course.
I haven't even finished ONE riveting sample - I was so certain they didn't matter, and with the knowledge the only time I'd be able to pierce my damn light projects was in class, which is also the only time I'd be able to work on those samples, what with the drilling and wire sizes I didn't have and all, that I set them aside.
AND NOW THEY'RE DUE.
AUGH WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO.
A selection of decorative containers and boxes
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment