Monday, March 1, 2010

craaaaafffttt showwww

PEOPLE I HAVE TALKED TO

Sandra McEwen - www.sandramcewen.com
Manya & Roumen - www.manyaandroumen.com
Annette Paskiewicz - www.studiomodglass.com
Donna Veverka - www.donnavjewelry.com

WHY THEY ROCK
  • Animal rings
  • pretty glass enamels
  • Jewelry as weaponry
  • All this stuff I won't learn in this class.
MY IMPRESSION OF THE SHOW
  • Hot - the lights made me dizzy
  • OH GOD I WILL NEVER BE THIS SUCCESSFUL (you know, the normal artist self-doubt)
  • Whoa some of this stuff sucks (mostly the textiles and clothes and handbag crafts)
  • Whoa all of this stuff is super expensive.
  • Maybe if this is the standard I won't be as unsuccessful as I think.
  • I COULD TOTALLY BE AN ARTIST YEAAAAA
  • So many SHINY THINGS.
  • Comic conventions are decidedly less magpie-attractive (Illustration major, comics are what I do)
  • I'm dizzy.
  • I should see more
  • I'M DIZZY.
  • okimdonenow.
I have all the ADHDs

No comments:

Post a Comment