- Lucy Knisely - She's a comics artist who's been published a couple times over. Her work is beautiful, her stories are sincere, and she's very honest about her weaknesses and insecurities. It's wonderful in a flawed beauty/beauty in flaws way.
- So Fawned - It's essentially a mommyblog, but Desiree Fawn takes beautiful photos of her child and family and puts up lovely links to even more gorgeous items.
- Earl Grey tea

Nerd Chic- StumbleUpon
Steampunk Butterflies- Ramen noodles. I am on the biggest noodle kick since the Great Soup Devouring of 1995-1997 where soup was all I ate to the point where I argued with my mother to just WHY I couldn't have soup for breakfast and WHY did I have to have a SANDWICH for LUNCH. WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME TO BE HAPPY MOM?
7 year olds are so freakin' dramatic.
But yes. noodlesnoodlesnoodles. All I want right now - Criminal Minds, Or more specifically, Dr. Spencer Reid. Matthew Grey Gubler is just adorable ten times over.
- Caprica on Syfy. I didn't like Battlestar Galactica at all, because by the time I realized there was more to the channel than Twilight Zone and Tremors, I was so far behind it wasn't worth the angst. Caprica just started, is a prequel to the phenomenal series, and it has made me fallback in love with the Science Fiction genre. I've been dancing with Fantasy for the last 6 years, it's time to give its fraternal twin a chance.
This is my life right now. Shiny butterflies, science fiction and crime shows, earl grey and ramen. Sooooo classy.
Post script post script post script:
OH MY GOD MY STEAMPUNK LOVE IS PLEASED WITH THIS.
This is why I LOVE stumbleupon. I would of NEVER seen this if it weren't for the lovely little button that sends me to articles, blogs, sites and pictures and videos that are related to the interest tags I clicked when I signed up!
JOY.

That less than three ring r0x.
ReplyDelete- Laura